Conversational AI Training FAQs:
- What is Conversational AI?
Conversational AI refers to the use of speech-based assistants and chatbots on web and mobile apps to automate communication and create personalized customer experiences
- Who will provide the training?
An expert from Streebo who has thorough knowledge in building conversational solutions on top of any platform would conduct the training.
- Will I get to train the bot myself?
Yes, it’s a hands-on training and you will build your own bot in 2 days
- What if I face problems later after the training?
You can always get in touch with our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- What do you mean by onsite training?
Onsite training means, Streebo will come to your office and provide you the training.
- What do you mean by remote training?
It means that Streebo will provide live training from its own office location. It will be a web-based training.
- What do you mean by recorded training?
We will share a full recording of the training in form of a video which the user can see at its own convenience and for any questions you could get in touch with our trainer who would assist you at the earliest.
- Will I get a certificate after training?
No. It’s a non-certificate training.
- Where can I contact Streebo for more details?
You can always mail your queries on email@example.com or fill out the contact form and we will get in touch with you at the earliest.
- Can I know more about Streebo?
Streebo was founded in 2008, and it has been on an epic ride ever since. Streebo has tried to stay true to the core belief – technology automation – and to deliver exceptional AI-powered omni-channel experiences that engage, empower and excite, to our customers. For more details visit our website: www.streebo.com
- Where is Streebo located?
Streebo is an American company headquartered in Houston, Texas. It has an office in India as well.