Streebo Provides a Unified Digital Experience to One of Country’s Biggest Business Conglomerates
Various (Ports, Chemical, Logis- tics, Education, Agri-Busienss, Utilities)
Unified Digital Experience (Digital Assets Consolidation)
HCL Portal, HCL Web Content Manager
Founded in 1980s as a commodity trading business, our client has grown to a multinational conglomerate company diversified in various businesses such as, ports, resources, logistics, agri- business, education and energy with revenue exceeding US $17 billion.
Business ChallengeOperating across the globe through multiple lines of business, and as part of preparing the group for their next phase of the growth, our client have re-formulated their vision under ‘One Vision One Brand’ philosophy. With this context, Streebo combined to consolidate and revise content across 17+ of their group websites, integrating them with a common content management system and deliver rich, engaging and personalized yet tailor-made digital experiences for all group businesses.
The SolutionLeveraging HCL DX Manager (To build personalised digital experiences, integrating workflows and, accelerating the digital content development and deployment) and their DX Accelerator – an automated tooling approach, Streebo quickly consolidated and revised all of the group’s 17 websites and applications. The revised digital experience: Streebo Provides a Unified Digital Experience to One of Country’s Biggest Business Conglomerates.
- ▪ Delivered consistent and attractive omni-channel experience across multiple devices
- ▪ Revised layouts and designs provides minimalistic, yet richer interfaces to engage
- ▪ Enriched omni-channel interactions helped in cultivating valuable and measurable mo-bile and social engagements
- ▪ DXA powered digital assets nabled business users to revise and update the content, thus reducing the dependability on IT
- ▪ Rapid Provisioning and resilient infrastructure helped in reducing infrastructure maintenance and support cost by 15 – 20% (Estimated)
- ▪ Structured and intuitive navigations through all the sites helped with improved site search by 33%
- ▪ Reduced content updating time by 20% (Estimated)