Insurance is not just a commodity but a commitment to customers. Customers expect quick response and proper information from their insurers, hence providing quality service is the key responsibility of any insurance organization. As competition in the insurance industry increases day by day, every insurer strives to be the best at customer service. Customer retention is a big headache that causes heads of insurance organizations sleepless nights.
One of the most effective solutions to keep customers informed is to extend insurance services to mobile. Many insurers have already started insurance app development for their agents and customers while the ones who haven’t, plan to roll out their agent or customer apps soon. Any insurance app – be it for customers or sales agents – should be user friendly and intuitive, thus driving more business.
Insurance agents are the lifeline of any insurance business and making sales processes efficient is the key concern insurance organizations look to address. Mobile apps can be a great asset for the sales agents, if its intuitive and helps them manage customers better with all client information in a single app for follow-up visits. With inbuilt workflows, sales managers can know how their field agents work daily and provide instant feedback through app, thus increasing chances of achieving targets.
Benefits of field sales apps for insurance agents are:
- An insurance field sales app makes it easy for agents to reach out to tech savvy customers. Provide policy information on agent’s app for superior customer service, thus driving customer loyalty in the long run.
- Multiple options like product catalog, policy renewals, claim settlements and more at their fingertips would help insurance agents engage customers better, thus increasing retention.
- An insurance field sales agents’ app enables field personnel to answer customer queries in real time and reduce response times.
- For a data driven industry like insurance, track app data and provide various reporting modules in-app to help agents serve customers better and plan their day well.
- With offline capability, agents can access apps even when they are in a low network area.
Mobile Apps have brought a revolutionary change to the insurance industry. Through insurance agent apps, sales team can now access customer data immediately from any remote location at any time. The insurance agent can notify customers whenever their policy is due or meet customers who are due for renewals, through auto-notifications set up in app for certain conditions.
Want to mobilize insurance agent processes? Create mobile apps for your Insurance company successfully with Streebo Mobility Solutions. Streebo helps insurance customers, brokers, sales team and agents manage their prospect information on the go, anytime, anywhere with mobile solutions, for them to complete their business more effectively.