There’s a paradigm shift taking place in the way mobile apps are being developed, deployed and sold. Apps are moving to the cloud and a new business model for deploying them is emerging that is a much closer match to cloud services than traditional mobile app development and deployment.
Introducing, Mobile Apps as a Service Model!
An On-demand Service hosted on cloud or on-premise, lets you not only create cross-platform, hybrid apps but also customize and tailor them according to your business needs. These apps boasts, best-in-class features with proven uptake.
How it is different?
Mobile application development and life cycle management is complex and costly! It can be avoided by organizations whose needs can be met instead with Mobile Apps as a Service offerings. They are appropriate for organizations;
- With limited or no IT and mobile development skills
- Where, need for mobile application has come from Line of Business (LoB)
- Where LoB is very sensitive to the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
Benefits to Clients
- Reduces Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) to 25 – 35%
- Significantly reduces Time-to-market
- Ease of administration and management